We are pleased to announce that we have recently won a tender by Enterprise Lithuania to provide marketing and consulting services for E-commerce development of Lithuanian companies in South Korea.
According to the tender terms, during 2022 and 2023, KOISRA will assist and support Lithuanian companies in entering the South Korean market and creating a Lithuanian business image, opening online store and listing their products on Coupang marketplace or other leading e-commerce platform in South Korea.
This E-Commerce project would enable Lithuanian small- and medium-sized businesses to enter the South Korean e-commerce market by selling their products to end consumers online and would contribute to an increase in the visibility of Lithuanian culture and Lithuanian products in South Korea. In this way opportunities will be created for Lithuanian companies to test their products in the South Korean market, reducing the period of entry into this market considerably.
KOISRA main responsibilities and duties under this tender will be:
- Selection of Lithuanian companies for participation in the Project;
- Consulting on the setting up and development of the Sellers Accounts on Coupang marketplace or equivalent platform;
- Consulting on logistics and warehousing in Korea;
- Consulting on pre-import product compliance checks and Korean labelling preparation;
- Consulting on the administration of the Sellers Accounts on Coupang marketplace or equivalent platform;
- Accounting and tax consulting regarding sales in Korea and cross-border transactions;
- Korean Translation Localisation services for the Companies’ products;
- Services of registration, setting up and design of the Social Media Accounts on Facebook or equivalent and Instagram or equivalent;
- Services of registration, setting up and design of a blog on Naver or equivalent blog system;
- Plan and manage paid marketing campaigns;
- Individual consulting to the Companies regarding preparation of marketing plans;
- Publicity and administration services for the Social Media Accounts on Facebook or equivalent and Instagram or equivalent;
- Publicity and administration services for the blog on Naver or equivalent blog system;
One of the threshold criteria for participation in this tender is a proven experience in E-commerce consultation in South Korea and being approved E-commerce partner by Coupang.com or equivalent marketplace in Korea.
Enterprise Lithuania is a non-profit organization owned by the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania. Its mission is the support for small and medium size enterprises and encouragement of Lithuanian producers’ export.
More information about the project can be found in the link below (in Lithuanian Language): https://www.verslilietuva.lt/eksportuok/e-komercijos-projektas-pietu-korejoje/