For many foreign companies, due to the uniqueness and structure of the Korean market, entering this market and developing business activities with local Korean companies requires the allocation of many resources. In addition, foreign companies have to deal with information gaps, various business and legal barriers and sometimes even suffer from inferior status compared to local companies.
There are few major business strategies for market entry and business development activities in Korea that are designed to reduce risks and assist foreign companies while entering the market. For example, finding business partners in Korea, such as distributors, importers or agents. Another model is through direct entry and setting up a local business in Korea. There is a third model which is a tailor made combination of the previous two models and is - a Representative Office and Corporate Liaison Services in the Korean Market by KOISRA.
KOISRA's representation and liaison services in the Korean market aim to help foreign companies to develop its business in the local Korean market in a measured and controlled manner as well as to enable it to maintain and protect its current and future business interests. Representation services may include a wide range of different services which can also be provided separately, according to the client needs.
Under Representation and Corporate Liaison Services may include some or all of the followings:
- Local presence, including office address, telephone number, answering service, meeting room and other dedicated office services
- Developing corporate image, public relations activities and media monitoring
- Exposure to business opportunities, deals and tenders in the private and government sectors
- Learning and managing product and company activities compliance to local regulation
- Korean Translation, localization, and product adaptation to the local market
- Ongoing business and strategic consulting regarding operation in the Korean market
- Support and develop sales channels in the local Korean market
- Develop collaborations with local stakeholders
- Providing service and support to local customers
- Establishment, organization and registration of a local business and office
- Issue of certificates, standards and obtaining relevant licenses
- Recruiting Local Employees, Employment solutions and Payroll Services
- Local contact point in Korea time zone for communication with customers and local partners
- Organizing local market visit and schedule meetings with Korean companies
- Attending conferences and local exhibitions
Our local representation services, their scope and extent of exposure, are tailored to each of our clients individually according to their requirements, type of industry, the requested activities in the Korean market and the objectives and goals set for the market. Contact us for advice and more details.
Do you need Local Representative in Korea?
Call Us: +82-2-747-9443, Send an Email or Leave us a Message in the form below. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Presence in the Korean market, Sales agent in Korea, Finding reps in Korea, Finding representative in Korea, Liaison Office services in Korea, Liaison officer in Korea, sales channels development in Korea, Business development in Korea, Finding local Korean agents in Korea, Agency services in Korea, Corporate services in Korea, Telephone answering services in Korea, Corporate Liaison services in Korea, Finding business opportunities in Korea, Working with Korean companies, Finding tenders and bids in Korea, Recruiting Korean employees