In the recent years, South Korea became one of the top 5 superpower manufacturing countries in the world and gained strong reputation for high quality manufacturing, well designed products and great after sale service support. Today Made in Korea became a mark of high quality products.
Are you looking for Korean supplier, wholesaler or manufacturer? Do you need help to screen and identify the right Korean manufacturer for a specific brand, production line, product or even private label in Korea? KOISRA can help you to source, identify, list up and validate the right suppliers for your import needs and the best manufacturer for your production and procurement requirements.
It's no secret that Korea has become a leading manufacturer in the world thanks to Korean conglomerates such as Samsung, LG and Hyundai whose products are sold worldwide. But what not many know is that in South Korea, 99% of the companies are small and medium sized businesses. There are thousands of SME manufacturers and suppliers with the same quality of production as the known conglomerates, but in a cheaper production price. In fact, in many cases, the same manufacturers produce for these conglomerates as subcontractors, and as a result, the manufacturing technology and standards are evolving and developing in all the supply chain.
>> If you are looking for Korean technology please check our Korean Technology Scouting Service page.
According to the CIA factbook, the top 5 export destinations of South Korean products are China, United States, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Japan. The top exports products from Korea are: Semiconductors, Machinery, Petrochemicals, Motor Vehicles & Parts, Ships & Boats, Mobile & Wireless communication devices, TVs & Flat displays, Iron & Steel products, Electronic products, Plastics, Computers, Cosmetics, Paper, Knitted Fabrics and Glass & Glassware.
Under Finding Suppliers & Manufacturers in Korea, we work based on the following methodology:
Study the Client & Market
- Learning about your company, products & services and import activities
- Understanding about your desirable local Korean supplier/manufacturer requirements and the type of product that you are looking for
- Study the market in Korea, analyze the industry and map the potential suppliers, manufacturers and wholesalers
- According to the findings, Building a profile of the right Korean supplier and list up of Korean suppliers that fit to that profile
- Sharing & Discussion with the Client regarding the list of Korean suppliers
Contact with Korean Suppliers & Validation
- Making initial contact with approved candidates by Client to validate basic information
- Request for additional information such as supplier company profile, products catalog, price list, logistics information, purchase terms, certifications, and any other specific questions as required by Client
- Request for products and/or materials samples and shipping it to Client
- Background check, Communication and Meetings with relevant Korean suppliers to validate their location, inspect the production facilities and sharing Client needs and requirements
- If requested, Setting up meeting in Korea (or by conference call) between Client and Korean suppliers
Follow up to Support Client
- On-going communication support with the Korean suppliers to ensure healthy and productive discussions and negotiations toward making first order and/or signing agreement
- Advise Client and provide strategic & tactical support and active presence in negotiations with the Korean suppliers
- On-site inspection at the Korean supplier’s site before shipment to Client
- Support with all the logistics and shipping documentation and administration
- Following up with the Korean suppliers after contract/order has been signed to ensure smooth execution of the agreement with the Korean suppliers
Each of the steps above can be adjusted according to your needs. During the process of all the above steps, KOISRA’s team will work closely with your team, ask questions, discuss with you about the findings, recommend you of the different options and allow you to navigate and choose the right approach which fit to your requirements.
There are dozens of public lists of Korean manufacturers and suppliers, but it’s not easy to validate the information in these lists or even compare with better alternatives that are not in these lists. KOISRA is a certified Global Business Partner by The Small and medium Business Corporation, a Korean governmental agency, which provide us direct access to database of thousands of local Korean suppliers and manufacturers and tools to validate their abilities and financial status. We can help you to find, identify and validate the right supplier, vendor, wholesaler or manufacturer in Korea. Contact us to learn more about this service.
>> If you are looking for Korean distributors or importer, we can help as well – please check our Finding Business Partners in Korea service page.
Looking for Suppliers or Manufacturer in Korea?
Call Us: +82-2-747-9443, Send an Email or Leave us a Message in the form below. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Korean manufacturers directory, Korean skincare supplier, Korean food supplier, Korean cosmetic manufacturers, Korean manufacturing companies, Made in Korea products, How to import from South Korea, Suppliers list in South Korea, Manufacturers list in South Korea, South Korean companies directory, Korea wholesale suppliers, How to find suppliers in South Korea, Identifying a supplier in South Korea