Before making any decisions about doing business in Korea or entering the Korean market, it is highly recommended to do market analysis and research to get better understanding of the market, its behavior, character and barriers. Such research helps to examine the feasibility of entry into the Korean market and accordingly a customized strategic entry plan can be prepared.
Do you have specific questions regarding the Korean market? Would you like to enter the Korean market based on proper understanding of it? Will you have more barriers and limitation than business opportunities in Korea? We can help you answering these questions and more by our market analysis and research services in Korea.
Market analysis and research performs an examination of sector, industry, the customers themselves or even specific segments of the market, which based on qualitative and quantitative data. The information gathered within the study provides a perspective on the business environment, the client position in the Korean market, the opportunities and the business and legal barriers.
In this context we try to answer a number of questions - for example:
- What is the size of the relevant market / sector?
- What is the current and future growth rate of the market / sector?
- What is the nature and structure of the market?
- Who are the target customers?
- Are similar or alternative products / services available in the market?
- What are the pricing and terms of sale of those products / services?
- Who are the local and global competitors operating in the market?
- What is the distribution and sales structure in a specific market or sector?
- What are the major distribution and sales channels?
- What are the regulatory and logistical requirements and barriers?
To answer these and other questions, we use the following methodology:
- Study the Client - Before starting the research and analysis work, the client must be studied, its activities in the various markets, its products / services and its intentions in the Korean market.
- Research Questions - At this stage we are preparing together with the client what questions will be examined in the research.
- Data Collection - In this context, we locate and analyze mainly secondary research data, such as statistical information, databases, various reports, various publications, articles, interviews and studies of third parties (as far as relevant).
- Interviews & Meetings - In order to gain a deeper understanding first hand, we do some primary research activities, such meetings and interview with key people, customers, distributors and competitors in the relevant market or industry.
- Observations & Site Visits - In some cases beyond interviews and data collection, it is necessary to physically visit the various locations and make observations in order to obtain additional information, but also document and photograph how the market operates, including customers, competitors and other players.
- Data Verification - Once all the data from the different sources has been collected and prepared, we will cross-check and validate the information, accordingly attempting to answer the various questions as defined earlier.
The findings of the Korean market analysis and research will be submitted to the Client in a detailed report, which includes data, statistics, graphs, images and a recommendation for an action plan in the Korean market, according to the findings and Client original intentions regarding the market.
KOISRA provides customized market research and analysis in Korea for foreign and local companies. The research and analysis can survey many topics in a basic way, but also do an in-depth look at specific topics. We would be happy to assist and advise on your strategic plan for the Korean market.
Korea Market Analysis and Research?
Call Us: +82-2-747-9443, Send an Email or Leave us a Message in the form below. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Market research in Korea, Korean Market Analysis, Market Research company in Korea, Market Research services in Korea, Korea industry overview, Korea industries market analysis, Korea market size, Korea competitors overview, South korea export regulations, challenges south korea, Risks of doing business in south korea, South korea swot analysis, South Korea consumer behavior, Best marketing strategies in South Korea, South Korea retail market size, Korea market reports, South korean market analysis, Market Research agency in Korea