Market entry to Korea can be done by many ways and methods, but the most common one is to find a local partner in Korea. It can be Korean distributor, Korean agent, Korean importer, Korean Sales rep., Korean system integrator, Korean dealer, Korean direct buyer / customer or even Korean strategic investor. All depends on your industry, products & services and your target market.
Are you planning to enter the Korean market or expand your current business in Korea by finding the right business partners? KOISRA can help you to find, identify and validate the right partner for your market entry to Korea.
Finding the right Korean business partner is a crucial factor for the success of your entry to the Korean market. Beside the cultural, language and business ethics barriers, it’s important to due diligence the right partner in Korea, asking the right questions and validates its activities and performance in Korea. In addition, due to the Korean industry structure and regulations, some industries require having few layers of local partners such as importer, distributor and dealers. We know this practice and can assist you to find the right business partner or partners in Korea.
Under Finding Business Service in Korea, we work based on the following methodology:
Study the Client & Market
- Learning about your company, products & services and export activities.
- Understanding about your desirable local Korean partner
- Study the your market in Korea, analyze the industry, examine the business opportunities and map the potential customers, competitors and partners
- According to the findings, Building profile of the Korean partner candidate
- Research and list up of Korean partners that fit to the candidate profile
- Sharing & Discussion with the Client regarding the list of Korean partners
Making Contact with Prospects
- Making initial contact with approved candidates by Client to validate basic information
- Contact & Meetings with relevant validated candidates in order to introduce the Client and its products, services and technologies
- Setting up meeting in Korea (or by conference call) between Client and candidates who showed interest in Client offer
Follow up to Support Client
- On-going communication support with the candidates to ensure healthy and productive discussions and negotiations toward making first order and/or signing agreement
- Advise Company and provide strategic & tactical support and active presence in negotiations with Korean partners candidates
- Following up with the candidates Korean partners after contract has been signed to ensure smooth execution of the agreement with the Korean partner
During the process of all the above steps, KOISRA’s team will work closely with your team, ask questions, discuss with you about the findings, recommend you of the different options and allow you to navigate and choose the right approach which fit to your business in Korea.
Finding a suitable partner in Korea is one of the biggest challenge most of the foreign SMEs facing while trying to enter Korean market. Since 2009 we help foreign companies to find the right partner in Korea. We will be happy to help you too.
“What our Clients say
LW is very happy with the report and its result. Due to the satisfying result, LW will visit Korea in the second week of March and it wishes to meet all the companies you introduced in your report. Thank you for the excellent work!
Hyun‐Chung Choi, SBH Korea - Embassy of Switzerland
Looking for Business Partner in Korea?
Call Us: +82-2-747-9443, Send an Email or Leave us a Message in the form below. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Distributors search in Korea, Finding distributors in Korea, Finding system integrator in korea, Finding agent in Korea, Finding importers in Korea, Finding Sales rep in Korea, Distribution agreement in Korea, Distribution channels in south korea, Importers list in Korea, Distributors in Korea, How to find distributors in Korea, Distribution channels in south korea, South Korea importers list, Due diligence in Korea, Find Agents and Distributors in South Korea, Distributors in South Korea