Like in other markets, it is highly recommended that foreign companies wishing to enter the Korean market to allocate appropriate resources for the development and implementation of marketing and public relations activities in Korea. Marketing activities in Korea are even more important for startups and SMEs that have not yet developed a well-known reputation and international branding.
KOISRA assists foreign companies in the development and execution of a marketing plan that will create accurate exposure in the various marketing channels in Korea, depending on the type of industry, product or service type, target audience, and possible budget.
Marketing activities in Korea in most cases include the use of digital media, such as social media channels, a Korean-language website and blogs, but also traditional media like TV, radio and print media. In addition, marketing and brand awareness are developed by organization and participation in local events, exhibitions and conferences.
Under Korea's marketing and public relations services, we provide the following services:
- Market study to examine the current marketing and brand status of the client in the Korean market
- Preparing a marketing plan and public relations proposal for the Korean market
- Consultation and guidance regarding marketing and advertising activities and channels in Korea
- Korean translation and cultural localization of existing marketing materials
- Creating and writing new marketing materials in Korean language
- Establishment, maintaining and managing of Client's Korean website and/or landing page
- Establishment, maintaining and managing of Client's local Korean social media channels, such as KakaoTalk
- Establishing, maintaining and managing of Client's blogs and forums on Korean platforms, such as Naver
- Establishing, maintaining and managing of Client's Facebook page and/or group in Korean language
- Building a local online community around a product and/or brand
- Organizing products and service reviews and testing by customers and/or influencers in Korea
- Digital or physical launch events for products and/or services in Korea
- Organizing events, conferences and participating in local exhibitions in Korea
- Developing collaborations with local Korean stakeholders for brand promotion and development
- Communication and media relation with Korean journalists, reporters, bloggers and influencers
- Organization of interviews, media coverage and news release for the Client and its products/services in Korea
- Monitoring Client's brand status in Korean media
The important elements in developing and executing a marketing strategy in South Korea are learning the main motifs of the Korean culture, using common terms in appropriate contexts, studying the country's political-social situation, knowledge of effective local marketing channels and analysis of marketing activities of similar companies in the Korean market. We can help. Contact us for more information and advice on our services.
Do you care about your Marketing and PR status in Korea?
Call Us: +82-2-747-9443, Send an Email or Leave us a Message in the form below. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Blogger & Media Relations in Korea, Social Media Marketing in Korea, Branding and Brand Management in Korea, Content Marketing in Korea, Digital marketing agency in Korea, Bloggers in Korea, Influencers in Korea, Social media marketing in Korea, Naver search engine marketing, Kakaotalk marketing in Korea, How to do digital marketing in Korea, TV interview in Korea, Radio interview in Korea, Digital marketing in Korea, Marketing strategy in Korea, PR in Korea, Public Relation in Korea