KOISRA has been invited to speak at an informative webinar on the topic of doing business between Israel and South Korea. The webinar is being organized and hosted by the Israeli Commercial Attache in Seoul and the Israeli Export Institute.
The webinar is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, May 30, 2023, from 10:00 to 11:30, Israel time.
The webinar will cover various economic opportunities in South Korea, including doing business with major Korean corporations, negotiating with Korean partners and customers, exploring the Korean investment market, and much more. The event will feature an esteemed lineup of speakers, including:
- Akiva Tor, Israel's ambassador to South Korea, will deliver the opening remarks.
- Eyal Victor Mamou, attorney and CEO of KOISRA, will speak on the topic of Korean investments in Israeli companies.
- Itzik Yona, CPA and Managing Partner of the YONACO Group, will present a toolbox for doing business in Korea, including ten commandments for negotiations.
- Ben Asaf, Co-founder and CTO at CLIKA, will share his experience and insights on how to work in the Korean market and succeed.
- Nayul Kim, Co-founder and CEO at CLIKA, will discuss business opportunities and the Korean market, and answer questions from the audience.
This free event is open to all interested individuals, and pre-registration is required to attend. If you would like to participate in the webinar, please visit https://www.export.gov.il/school/course/school-israel-south-korea-business-webinar to sign up.
For more information and registration details, you can contact the the Israeli Export Institue at 03-5142867/845/934 or by email at yonathan at export.gov.il.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about doing business between South Korea and Israel with the experts from KOISRA!