Yesterday we were invited to participate at the SigmaLabs Accelerator Joint demo day that held at the offices of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Ten Israeli startups presented their solutions and technologies development to an audience of over 150 investors, venture capitalists, consultants, mentors and technology scouting directors.
The participating startups were:
- SIMP – a data driven investment platform for real estate investors
- Albo Systems – deep learning algorithms to solve the global mosquito problem
- Magicho – app that allow users to operate smart devices by gestures
- Insuranks – digital insurance marketplace
- ArtSim – graph platform for connected data in real time
- AdvanScreen – RegTech SaaS solution that protect from engaging with sanctioned entities
- Mood House – VR game for treatment of mentally ill and disabled individuals
- AskLily – cross web shopping profile
- Radd. – Automation of user videos for e-commerce stores
- PelotonHealth – a person centric digital mental health recovery platfor
It was well organized event with interesting new technologies which may be relevant for our Korean venture partners and clients in Korea.
SigmaLabs Accelerator helps early-stage startups and it is managed by Sarona Partners and joined by MAX, GKH and Amazon Web Services (AWS) as sponsors.