Last Updated on
Starting from November 22, 2019, Seoul Metropolitan Government will accept applications from local and foreign startups in the blockchain industry for the 'Seoul Blockchain Support Center' program to discover and assist the outstanding companies that are interested in talent development and global market entry.
Local and foreign startups are welcome to apply the this program and about 40 startups will be chosen where 10 of them will be foreign startups
There are few basic qualifications which are relevant for foreign startups:
- The startup registered less than 7 years ago
- The startup service and/or product possess or utilize technologies in blockchain-related fields to carrying out businesses
- Blockchain-based Crypto-Asset Sale and Brokerage startups cannot apply
The selected startups and their founders will be entitled for the following benefits:
- Local Residency in Korea for one year (possible of one year extension with performance evaluation)
- Monthly Fee : 5,000 won/㎡ per month (Tax excluded and finalized after move-in)
Independent office space (4 or 8-person room, desks and chairs according to the size of the room)
- Public meeting room, educational space, lounge and more are available
- Electricity/heating, internet, access card and door lock security system are provided
- Buildup programs for distinct levels within the blockchain industry are provided
- Number of interactive and growth programs such as networking, seminars, and forums are provided
The program will take place at the Seoul Blockchain Support located at: 78, Mapo-daero, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea (Police Mutual Aid Association - Jaram Building 8th floor, 11th floor).
Last day for apply is: December 9, 2019 (6pm, Seoul time).
For more information please visit: https://www.onoffmix.com/event/202021