Established in 2011, the Israel-Korea Chamber of Commerce (IKCC) has received recognition from the Israeli government and the Israeli Association of Bi-National Chambers of Commerce and Industry (IFBC). The diverse membership of the IKCC encompasses startups, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and larger corporations, representing various sectors and industries in both Israel and Korea.
At its core, the IKCC focuses on facilitating improved trade relations and establishing connections between Israeli and Korean businesses. The IKCC is dedicated to assisting Israeli companies seeking entry into the Korean market and supporting Korean businesses interested in engaging with Israel's business landscape.
To achieve these objectives, a range of specialized services and events are offered:
- Networking Opportunities: Facilitating connections between potential partners to encourage collaborations.
- Engagement Platforms: Hosting events and online forums to promote cultural exchange and business connections.
- Expert Advice: Providing guidance on legal and financial matters for informed decision-making.
- Joint Initiatives: Organizing delegations and initiatives to foster mutual cooperation.
- Local Support: Offering hands-on assistance within both Korean and Israeli business environments.
- Government Connections: Facilitating access to governmental bodies and ministries.
Located at 16 Aba Hilel St. in Ramat-Gan, Israel, the IKCC's office serves as a hub for collaborative efforts and support between the countries.
It's worth mentioning that alongside the IKCC, there is also The Israel Korea Business Council, which shares similar objectives but was established through a collaboration between the Manufacturers’ Association of Israel (MAI) and The Federation of Korean Industries (FKI).
KOISRA, as one of the leading Korean-based consulting firms with an office in Israel, supports and advises the Israel Korea Chamber of Commerce and its members to achieve their goals.