To our office in Seoul, South Korea, we are looking for experienced Market Research Analyst. Our market focus is South Korea. We help foreign companies and government agencies to understand the Korean market and do successful business in South Korea.
As a Research Analyst you will not only research and study the Korean market, but also develop and execute a market entry plans for our clients.
The position is multidisciplinary and enables work and learning of diverse areas of practice and sectors such as: marketing, sales, localization, business development, customer management, e-commerce, logistics and more.
- Conducting research on specific target markets
- Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project
- Collect and analyze data using modern and traditional methods
- Search identify target Korean companies and entities
- Analyzing market data, such as competitors, consumers, prices, regulations methods of marketing, and distribution channels
- Interpret and illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written report and presenting results to the client
- Make recommendations for feasible methods for market entry
- Setup and manage meetings between our clients and Korean entities and provide in-meeting interpretation and support negotiation
- Follow up, supports and work closely with existing clients and keep them updated regarding the work progress and the execution status of the services
- Monitoring and studying new development and trends within an industry and technology and prepare internal market insight reports
- Performs other business development and research related duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills (with foreign and Korean companies)
- Understanding about B2B business models, retail, sales strategies, e-commerce, distributions and logistics
- Ability to simplify complex data into a user-friendly format
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in business software’s operation (Google Workspace, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency in search engines, web analytics, and business research tools
- Experience working with Gmail and/or Google Workspace
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Korean – Native/Bilingual
- English – Professional Working Proficiency (written and spoken)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Business or Legal or Accounting or Economics or Engineering or Science or Analytics or Finance or Marketing
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Development or Business Consulting or Market Analysis, including market research reports preparations.
- Experience working with foreign companies or foreign government agencies
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your CV and cover letter by email to [email protected]