To our office in Seoul, South Korea, we are looking for an energetic Junior Business Development Associate to support the executive team but also to assist with the execution of new and current projects, conduct market research and help to expand our clientele.
Our market focus is South Korea. We help foreign companies and government agencies to do successful business in South Korea. Under this position you will work directly with our foreign (non-Korean) clients
The position is multidisciplinary and enables work and learning of diverse areas of practice and sectors such as: market research, marketing, sales, localization, business development, customer management, e-commerce, logistics and more.
- Conduct in-depth market research and competitive analysis
- Search and identify local Korean companies (importers, distributors, manufacturers, suppliers, vendors, system integrators etc.)
- Business and Marketing materials translation and localization (English Korean)
- Monitoring and studying new development and trends within an industry and technology and prepare internal market insight reports
- Contact and leads development with potential new clients
- Follow up, supports and work closely with existing clients and keep them updated regarding the work progress and the execution status of the services
- Attend industry events such as conferences and exhibitions
- Assist with drafting business plans, service proposals, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- 1 - 2 years' prior industry related business development or research experience
- Understanding about B2B business models, retail, sales strategies, e-commerce, distributions and logistics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with foreign (non-Korean) companies / organizations
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Native in Korean and Proficient in English (written and spoken)
Join us in a role that offers a unique blend of client engagement and personal growth. As you provide full-spectrum support to our clients, from screening to successful service delivery, you will have the opportunity to develop new skills and advance your career.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your CV and cover letter by email to [email protected]