We are KOISRA, a business development consultancy firm established in 2009 and based in Seoul. We are seeking a motivated Business Development Assistant to join our team. As part of our team, you will work with startups to multinational corporations to help them succeed in the Korean market.
- Prepare market research and insight reports
- Develop leads with potential new clients
- Identify and engage with local Korean companies
- Setup and manage meetings between clients and Korean companies
- Attend industry events
- Draft, translate and localize business and marketing materials
- Collaborate with staff across departments to implement growth strategies
- Native Korean proficiency with strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Industry-related experience is a plus
- Immediate availability preferred
This is an entry-level position and a good candidate may be promoted to Associate and Manager positions based on their performance and contribution.
The position is based in Gangnam District, Seoul, near Nonhyeon Station.
If you're self-motivated and interested in gaining experience in business development and consulting, please apply now.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your CV and cover letter by email to [email protected]