We are KOISRA, a business development consultancy firm established in 2009 and based in Seoul. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of clients communication, coordinating shipping and postage services, handling financial transactions and cash flow management, and performing various administrative tasks as required.
- Manage all aspects of client communication, including phone calls, email, and inquiries.
- Facilitate various administrative and office tasks, such as managing office supplies, post mail scanning, filing documents, sending notification and maintaining a tidy and organized workspace.
- Respond to visitors and schedule appointments and meeting room management.
- Coordinate shipping and postage services, arranging pick-up orders and notifying clients of tracking numbers.
- Communicate and coordinate with external vendors and third-party service providers to oversee the entire procedures of clients' services.
- Communicate with government, public and private entities regarding corporate and office-related matters.
- Stay informed of and comply with government regulations and requirements, including mandatory annual seminars and other renewal procedures.
- Perform other administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Native Korean speaker with business level of English proficiency to support communication with foreign clients (emails/calls).
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
This is an entry-level position, and no previous working experience is required.
The position is based in Gangnam District, Seoul, near Nonhyeon Station.
If you're self-motivated and interested in gaining experience in business development and consulting, please apply now.