On the third day of September 2020, at 9:30 Israel time, a webinar will be held in Hebrew for the Israeli audience about the current challenges and business opportunities in South Korea towards the year 2021.
The webinar was initiated by the Israeli Ministry of Economy and Industry at the initiative of the Israeli Economic attaché in Korea, Mr. Yaniv Goldberg, which will provide an up-to-date economic overview of South Korea as well as an update on business opportunities.
In addition, a panel of Korean experts will be given lectures by a senior Israeli representative of Samsung SDS in Korea and a guest lecture by the CEO of the integration company CJ Olive Networks, which is a subsidiary of CJ Group.
The following is the agenda of the webinar (times may change):
- 09:30 - 09:15: Virtual gathering
- 09:35 - 09:30: Opening remarks and greetings - Israeli Ambassador to Korea, Mr. Haim Choshen
- 09:50 - 09:35: An up-to-date economic review of Korea in the corona era by the Israeli economic attaché, Mr. Yaniv Goldberg
- 10:05 - 09:50: Guest lecture in English by Dr. In Hyok Cha, CEO of CJ Olive Networks and CJ Group's Chief Digital Officer
- 10:20 - 10:05: Adoption of innovation and technologies from Israel - Mr. Dror Gadot, Open Innovation Leader at Samsung SDS
- 10:40 - 10:20: Korea Business Opportunities Panel - Moderator: Mr. Yaniv Goldberg
- INSPIRA - Alon Schlesinger, CEO and representative of SK in Israel
- KOISRA - Adv. Eyal Victor Mamou, CEO & Founder
- YONACO GROUP - CPA Itzik Yona, CEO
- Herzog, Fox Ne'eman (HFN) - Adv. Gilad Meirovich, Partner, Head of Korea
- Topor Jasmine - Founder of Korea Israel Innovation Center
- 10:45 - 10:40: Questions, words of thanks and conclusion
- 15:00 - 11:00: Personal online meetings coordinated in advance between Israeli companies and the economic attaché and his staff (it will also be possible to schedule meetings for the next day).
Please register by the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YSQGiq7hQU2nalaw8E1DaQ