This electronic tracking device can be used as a high resolution mouse, or four way switch control, enabling mobile product producers to replace larger buttons and mechanical switches.
The MicroPointer has no moving parts, is incredibly durable, and can be placed on any part of the device, including the back or sides.
- 35 times smaller than competitor’s smallest mouse
- Thirs cost of current mouse solution
- Tiny size offers mobile device design flexibility
- Utilizes less power consumption
- High resolution and high performance
- Highly reliable - no moving parts
- User friendly, intuitive, takes seconds to adjust to
- Opens opportunities to change phones into gaming devices, similar to the Sony PSP phone
- Cellphones, smartphones, PDAs, GPS
- Tablets, Ultracompact PCs, notebooks
- Switches and controls for countless appliances—audio, light dimmers, kitchenaids, steering wheels, and more
- Smart/Internet TV remote controls
- Medical Devices
- Toys and games
- Military equipment
For more information about that company please Contact us.