KOISRA Co., Ltd, established in 2009, is a business development and promotion company specializing in business solutions and services for Korean and Israeli companies.
Our main office located in center of Seoul with short and easy access to the main governmental offices, companies' headquarters and trade & exhibitions events. In addition we have an Israeli branch which in charge of Korean delegations to Israel and technology scouting.
KOISRA's experienced consulting team work closely with our Partners and Clients from various types of industries such as: Water technology, Renewable Energy, ICT, Semiconductors, Automobile, Cosmetics, Medical equipment, Food, Fashion and more.
The company running and operate by professional team of seven Koreans and Israelis which know and familiar with the Israeli and the Korean business culture, and fluent in Hebrew, Korean and English.
Mr. David Park
- Co-Founder, CEO
- Mr. Park has more than 15 years of experience in Israeli - Korean business, cultural and diplomatic relations. Thanks to his broad knowledge and unique fluency in the Korean and Israeli culture and languages he was able to promote and maintain many successful relations between Korean and Israeli companies and organizations. In his previous position, Mr. Park worked at the commercial section of the Korean embassy in Israel (KOTRA).
- Graduated from Hebrew University of Jerusalem (B.A.) and Tel Aviv University (M.A. Magna Cum Laude)
Mr. Eyal Victor Mamou
- Co-Founder, COO
- Mr. Mamou is an Israeli lawyer who in charge of the business development operation of our Israeli and the Korean clients.
He has extensive and practical experience in developing market entries strategies, identifications of new technologies, locating partners and investors in the local market and management support for Korean Israeli mutual projects. In his previous positions, Mr. Mamou established and managed an Internet startup company which provides design, development and operation of internet applications and servers. In addition, Mr. Mamou ran his own law firm which specialized in commercial and Intellectual property law.
- Graduated from the Law School of Tel Aviv University, LL.B. and LL.M. in Commercial Law, both Magna Cum Laude
Ms. Carla Lee
- Business Development Manager
- Ms. Lee is in charge of the business development and research activities. Ms. Lee has long experience and understanding of the Korean market players, trends and regulations. In her previous position Ms. Lee ran her own export trade business in Korea and dealt with International buyers.
- Graduated from Ewha Womans University (B.A.)
Ms. Jessica Kook
- Marketing Manager
- Ms. Kook is in charge of the marketing, advertisement and promotion activities of our Israeli clients and partners in the local Korean market. She has experience of working with wide range of media and channels, specialized in content localization and market targeting.
- Graduated from Sungkyunkwan University (B.A.)
The experience and achievements of KOISRA personnel provide significant advantages for doing business between Korea and Israel. Since our establishment we succeed to achieve and promote several business activities for our clients which estimated in more than $45M.
Establishing successful business relationships between Korea and Israel is a lengthy, complicated process which requires overcoming business-related obstacles such as language barriers and distinctive business cultures. KOISRA has an inherent and intimate understanding of these difficulties and will provide its customers services in Korea and Israel with time efficient and cost effective approach.